Apr 15, 2008

Projects

I have a very short attention span when it comes to projects. Our house is full of unfinished projects. I get bored with a project, put it on hold, and then start a new one. My goal is to finish at least one project per week.

This week I crossed two projects off my to-do list. I finished this quilt...


And I organized my spice cupboard. I got the labels at Cost Plus--no more sniffing spices to figure out what they are. For the record, inhaling cloves is quite painful. Don't try it.


Next on my to-do list: paint the kitchen cabinets...

5 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Good for you. I am horrible at this as well. I always think about my list of projects to do and how I'll never get to them because I barely get the daily done stuff.

Shells said...

Oh, I love the quilt. It turned out so well and those fabrics are so fun.

Chelsea said...

My mom made Michael a quilt (not quite done yet), and it looks very similiar to this. We used vintage type fabrics too.

Anonymous said...

So I am in love with your spice containers. Where did you get them? I love Cost Plus too.

[M] said...

ikea...a few years ago. they were super cheap