May 2, 2007

Pregnancy Parasite?


I got in trouble at my doctor appointment. He said that I "really need to try and gain some weight." What? You mean you are not supposed to lose weight while you are pregnant? The morning sickness is now easing thanks to a wonderful thing called the second trimester. I went straight to Trader Joe's to pick up all my fatty favorites- quiche, trail mix, soy corn dogs, kefir, and dark chocolate (and a few healthier choices). I ate and ate all day long. The next morning I skipped to the scale to see how much I had gained and to my horror I had dropped another pound! Do I have a pregnancy parasite? Why is it that when I want to lose weight I gain, and when I want to gain I lose? I must have some super power that allows me to subconsciously manipulate my metabolism.

4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Why is that when I want to lose, I gain and when I don't want to gain, I gain?

Natasha said...

Since I can't, go to In-n-Out and order a cheeseburger animal style for me...stat. Are you still with Lepetich?

[M] said...

yep, still with lepetich. was going to change but no one is taking new patients...

Alicia Leppert said...

I hate you. ;)