May 18, 2007

Date Night!


J-P and I had a blast of a courtship and this is, sadly, one of the only pictures we have to show for it. Most of it was spent at Disneyland, fancy restaurants, the beach, concerts, hiking, bike rides, swimming, playing tennis, parties, exploring Southern California, chatting in bookstores and coffee shops, and much more. We had so much fun. I think about our courtship a lot because now my life is really boring. I never go anywhere. J-P and I haven't been on a real, uninterrupted date since Max was born. Tonight will be our first one (thanks for babysitting Sarah). I can't stop thinking about it and have been planning it all day. Because I need to gain some weight (and because sushi is off limits), I think we will go to the Cheesecake Factory. The Cheesecake Factory refuses to publish nutritional information for their menu, and this tells me that there are lot's o' calories in their gigantesque portion meals. According to this site, there are 910 calories in a slice of chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake and 64 grams of fat. I can't think of a better way to indulge myself.


p.s. If anyone has pictures of J-P and I while we were dating please email them to me. I don't know why we didn't take any pictures.

5 comments:

dandee said...

Have fun tonight!

Chelsea said...

Did you have fun on your date? Sounds like you deserve it!

[M] said...

It was so nice to get out of the house without Max! We went to a late movie after dinner, so we were falling asleep during it, but we had fun. W.Girl, go on as many dates as you can before the baby comes!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I love this picture of you two! I think I may have some pictures of you guys. I'll look into it! What movie did you see?

[M] said...

Spider Man 3, didn't think I would like it but was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for looking into the picture situation...