Apr 27, 2007

I'm loving...


My new crocs. I first spotted these mary jane crocs on my friend Rosie months ago, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I had tried the garden clog version on several times, but didn't like the way they made my feet look like Chinese boats. I bought these with our REI dividend to cheer myself up...I've been too nauseous, dizzy, and tired to leave the house for a couple months, so I've been trying to focus on simple pleasures like a new pair of crocs. They will be the perfect shoes for tired, swollen, pregnant feet. I love them and only take them off to sleep.


Other things to be happy about: our first garden harvest. These 3 mini tomatoes are the first victory after two years of trying. It is tricky to figure out the planting season here...the blazing Phoenix sun fries the life out of everything. Hopefully lots more will follow. I can also finally eat my favorite snack again. My sister-in-law Amie introduced us to this delectable delight last summer at her mountain-top wedding and I've been hooked ever since. These chips are fabulous!

2 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I love the Crocs! Soooo cute. Now I want a pair. I'm so sorry you're so pregnant and miserable. Glad you're finding things to cheer you up!

Natasha said...

I agree, cute crocs. Hook yourself up with some Zofran---it'll at least keep you from you know what.