Feb 27, 2007

It's all in the details

Today I pulled out some old Trader Joe's bags to wrap a couple packages I had to mail and I was delighted to discover some great designs on the side. Who would have guessed some old paper bags in my garage would make such cute wrapped packages. This makes one more reason why I love Trader Joe's!

For the members of my blog fan club (all five of you:) who live near a Trader Joe's, I thought I would list a few of the Trader Joe's staples in the Scoville household in case you want to try them...

TJ's peanut butter, frozen creme brulee (delish), asiago cheese, blueberry preserves, fresh basil (so cheap!), TJ's lavash bread (use it to make pizzas), blood orange soda, chocolate raspberry sticks, ginger candy, capellini pasta, canned tomatoes, TJ's lavender dish and hand soap, Greek Pizza, spicy hummus, and a new personal fav...blue cheese roasted pecan dip. It's addicting.



p.s. Don't forget to check your doorstep, you could be the lucky recipient of one of my special deliveries!

4 comments:

dandee said...

Mary Ann, those look great! So creative! Unfortunaetly, all we have around here that offers paper bags is Yokes, Winco, Albertsons and Safeway. Trader Joes sounds like a fun place to go.

Shells said...

Mary Ann, we live near a Trader Joe's but I have never been to one. Maybe I'll have to be adventurous because it sounds like a fun place.

[M] said...

They have decent prices too, in one neighborhood we lived in in CA it was the only place I could afford to shop because the supermarkets were so outrageous.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

We weren't one of the lucky recipients, but we will try out some of your TJ Top Picks! They do sound yummy! The hummus I think is one of Phil's faves, if I recall. The Chubbs live on!!!!