Feb 19, 2007

Botanical Booty


It's an addiction, really...however, this is the last purchase. I'm finished! No more antique botanicals for me or my house will end up looking like a botanical forest. I couldn't resist these 1872 fern lithos, and I got a really good deal. Now I just have to figure out where to put them, as we all know I have little skill in the design department.

Sarah, this next shot is for you. Sorry it's not more exciting...


I have many blogging stations. Our main computer niche is "under construction" (another one of my ongoing projects). I spend most of my time with this laptop by my side. Sometimes I blog on the couch, sometimes in bed, sometimes on the floor while I'm playing with Max, sometimes in the kitchen while cooking and surfing for recipes. Yes I have an internet addiction! The internet is my portal to the outside world, as I rarely leave my house other than to go for a walk or go grocery shopping. Happy blogging!

p.s. my shoes look really weird because they have silver reflectors that were illuminated by the flash.

1 comment:

dandee said...

Awesome prints! Sarah was right, it is fun to see where people blog!