Mar 1, 2007

Free to a Good Home


I can't take it anymore, I need my garage back! I can't take the anxiety of parking on the sinkhole that resides under my driveway. Very soon it will be a thousand degrees out in Arizona and Max and I will pass out upon entering a vehicle with an internal temp of 145.

Where did I get this beast? It is one of many things I've inherited through marriage. Some things I don't mind, like the big screen TV. That can stay. So can the Tivo. I'm sorry to say the 1967 Landcruiser and expensive electric guitar will not share the same fate. I asked J-P the other day why he would spend $1500 on a fancy electric guitar when he doesn't even know how to play and there are starving children in Africa. His reply, "I wanted to learn." Ebay here I come. I'm cleaning out the closets and there's no turning back.

The Landcruiser, unfortunately, his been sitting on Craigslist for months. It's next to impossible to sell a car without air conditioning in Arizona. For this reason, it's free to the first person who will come pick it up. There is not much time, you have to hurry and come get it before my husband gets home from work and deletes this post!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Take it to AJ Mary Ann, I bet it would sell :)

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my gosh, Bill would kill for it. He wants a Jeep sooooo bad.