Feb 4, 2007

Time To Start Blogging



Max is finally starting to cut his first tooth. To celebrate, I bought him some teething crackers. The only problem is that I love them. We play the "one for Max, one for Mommy" game. I'm telling you, these things are fabulous. I call them my mommy biscotti. Here is the box...it's empty now. This is what happens when you decide not to keep anything sweet in your house, you steal your baby's snacks! Looks like my "fit back into my clothes" diet backfired again. Moderation in all things, right?

I did find a fantastic minestrone soup recipe. Here is the link:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/11569

I would suggest substituting spinach for the cabbage and ditalini pasta for the potatoes. It has been cold and rainy all week (rare for AZ) and this soup is great comfort food for rainy weather.

No comments: