Sep 8, 2008

please help

Today I found some really cool pink paint. I waited until my mom was feeding the baby (the perfect distraction) and I made my move. I painted my face, my clothes, and my mom's cell phone. When my mom saw my masterpieces she screamed "MAX! where did you find that?!? that's permanent lip gloss, it doesn't come off!!" Whoops. I didn't know.

My mom has tried everything to get it off. Nothing works. We need to go to the store to get some bananas, but my mom is too embarrassed to take me. Please give my mom some ideas for getting this stuff off so I can have my banana-berry smoothie. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Poor Mary Ann!! I love the picture though. :) I've heard of "Lip Ink Off" that's supposed to do the trick but I don't know where you'd find it other than online. And hairspray for regular lipstick on clothes is supposed to work, but I don't know how much it would help on skin. Good luck!! :)

Natasha said...

Try baby oil. It gets off tar. Mr. Mischief good thing you're so cute!