Aug 28, 2007

Three years already!

Marriage is great. I highly recommend it. My main goal in finding a husband was to find someone smarter than me. Not hard to do, as I have limited cerebral capacity. Convincing a smart person to marry me was the hard part. Luckily it worked out in my favor. My favorite thing about J-P is that he is a walking dictionary. Rarely is there a word that he doesn't know the meaning to or doesn't know how to spell. This invigorates me. I love to throw out random words to test him.

Anyway, happy anniversary J-P. Sorry we have to spend it apart... I'll be eating chocolate cream pie and thinking of you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing about the blue plates in this picture, only because you told me the story once. Happy Anniversary, you two are great together.

Alicia Leppert said...

I was just wondering about the blue plates. What's the story?
Happy Anniversary! Has it really only been three years?!

[M] said...

My mom bought fancy clear ones and someone accidentally put out those blue dixie plates. My mom was not happy about it because they looked awful and ruined the pictures... On the pictures we had printed they touched up the plates and made them tan.

Alicia Leppert said...

That's too funny! Although I'm sure it wasn't at the time.

Phil Scoville said...

Happy anniversary -- a wee bit late -- but nevertheless still meaningful. I can't believe that it has been that long. You guys are great together and Max is fun. Oscar prays for Max every day. He prays that he'll be healthy and strong. I can't wait for them to be able to play together. Now that Max is bigger Oscar is going to try and have him follow-the-leader or something like that. We'll see.

Oscar is big into "I like boys" and "I don't like girls, just my sister, Lily. She is my best friend."