Aug 6, 2007

Good News

I went in for a follow-up ultrasound today to assess the placenta situation, and my placenta previa is gone. Phew! What a relief. We got some more cute shots of sir-moves-a-lot, and they even broke out the 3-D wand and gave us another video. The baby did not like all of the prodding and kicked up a storm in protest. The technician kept saying, "wow, I felt that one...and that one..."

Other good news at chez scoville...


-We are finally home! It has been a crazy summer of vacations, family reunions, weddings, and more. Max slept the whole way home from CA last night, a true miracle.

-J-P has finally finished listening to Harry Potter on his iPOD and now I have my husband back.


-It's monsoon season in AZ, which means much cooler temps.

-Costco is selling nitrate-free hot dogs. Another miracle. I have been looking everywhere for them.

Oh, and I was tagged by Alicia...the drill is to use one word for each category.

Yourself:
resourceful
Your partner:
hot
Your hair:
uncooperative

Your mother:
congenial

Your father:
gardener
Your favorite item:
camera
Your dream last night:
illegal
Your favorite drink:
blood orange soda from TJ's (i had to cheat for this one)
Dream home:
chateau
The room you are in:
niche
Your fear:
sharks
Where you want to be in 10 years:
healthy
Who you hung out with last night:
crickets
You're not:
apathetic
One of your wish list items:
this
The last thing you did:
breathed
Your favorite weather:
sunny
Your favorite book:
Les Miserables
Last thing you ate:
grapes
Your life:
bliss
What are you thinking about right now:
Max
Your car:
outback
What is on your t.v:
Foxnews
When is the last time you laughed:
dinner

If you read this list and have the urge to create your own, consider yourself tagged!

6 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

What a great list! I loved your way of tagging more people. Oh, and my husband just started reading Harry Potter for the first time in six years. It's so weird to see him reading it.

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh, and the baby pic is so cute. Everyone keeps getting such good 3D pictures. I had no idea you even had placenta previa! Congrats on it being gone!

dandee said...

Oooh...What were you doing in your illegal dream?

[M] said...

one word: fire

I have at least 3-4 crazy dreams a night...a side effect of those wonderful pregnancy hormones.

Anna said...

I am glad that things went well with the ultrasound. That is a great picture of him! His face has such detail.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Happy to hear you and baby are healthy and well! That stroller thing is CRAZY!!! Perhaps when its not so late, I'll tag myself. Goodnight.