Aug 12, 2007

Paper Problems

We are still in the process of moving furniture back, hence the hutch on hotpads... Max has been using it to store the "treasures" he finds around the house.

Max is obsessed with paper. He has probably eaten a whole forest in the past week, and might be responsible for an increase in global warming. He eats mail, magazines, newspaper, boxes, board books, and paper towels. I'm just hoping that paper has some magic nutrient that will help him grow. Yesterday (in lieu of food) he decided to eat some aveeno lotion. I thought it was funny until I read the fine print--"if swallowed contact poison control immediately." I panicked. Poison control was quite friendly as they informed us that it was no big deal. He might throw up, that's all. That's all? What's the point of the message to call poison control...to give me a heart attack?


I have been getting major cabin fever since Max has been banished to the house for bad behavior in stores. We both get tired of being cooped up (it's too hot to go outside and Max doesn't like the pool). He starts whining and hanging on my legs (see above photo). Yes, that's my big belly. I still have 3 months to go. Yikes!

2 comments:

Rummykids said...

Kelsea leaves lots of paper on the floor at our house if Max wants to come over and eat it up for us.

Shells said...

Hey, Mary Anne, will you email me? I have some questions for you. michelleharker@hotmail.com