Aug 21, 2007

Desicions


Week one of dealing with Max's allergies is officially over. It's been a long one. Reading labels has never been so exhausting. After rejecting just about everything I made, Max survived the week on rice pasta with tomato sauce, fried potatoes, and rice bread with sunflower butter. I have been learning how to cook with unconventional things like xanthum gum and garbanzo flour. This is all so time consuming and my house is a mess. My only wish is that I lived closer to Whole Foods. Although their products aren't cheap (like they say Whole foods=Whole paycheck), so it is probably a good thing.

I have been distracting myself from the allergy woes by surfing craigslist for cool chairs with lots of potential that I can get reupholstered in the fabric of my choice. I found a great chair and ottoman yesterday and went to pick out some fabric to transform them. I checked out several fabrics but I can't decide! Which one do you like?

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I like the one that is second from the left, and the one second from the right. Maybe we need to see a picture of the chair first before making this decision.

[M] said...

I haven't picked up the chair yet. It is just a traditional upholstered armchair that happens to rock.

~Sarah said...

I really like the red ones because its a different complimentary color in the house. I think all of them would look great, though.

Alicia Leppert said...

Ugh...I can't believe that Max and I were diagnosed with almost the same thing at the same time!! Only (I hate to say it) his is worse! No dairy, too?! I'm scared they're going to tell me that eventually. Poor guy, and poor you. Finding wheat-free foods has been one of the biggest challenges I've ever had. But at least he's not allergic to paper, he likes to eat that, right? :)

S. Schuller said...

I know this is late, but I like the one second from left too and possibly the one farthest right. I don't like the red ones as much because I think they don't complement the reddish color in the couch very well.