Mar 4, 2007

New Hairstyle

J-P gets Max ready for church every week. It's always interesting to see what clothing ensemble he comes up with. We usually get in a brief argument about why it's important to wear matching socks, or long sleeves when it's cold outside. I explain that red and white socks just don't go with a blue and green striped shirt. J-P tells me it really doesn't matter. I say "it matters to me" and he is off with a huff and a puff to make the change. Today J-P decided that it was time to give Max a little style, so he wet a brush and gave him a comb-over. He must have thought he did a pretty good job because I just found these pics on the camera.


Check out the long eyelashes. They are longer than ours already. Who knows where he got them...


He just woke up from a nap so he is still looking a little somber. The red mark on his cheek is a battle wound from "crying it out" last night. It's working though, he slept 11 hours Friday, and only cried for a little bit last night around midnight.


Here sure is happy when he gets good sleep!

2 comments:

dandee said...

I love the baby comb-over. Why do boy's always get the best eyelashes? Not fair!

Alicia Leppert said...

I love pictures of little boys all dressed up for chuch with "fixed" hair. So handsome! WTG on the sleeping thing, I'm so happy for you! P.S. Bill dresses Payson every Sunday and the same battles ensues at our house. Last week I was mortified to see as we were walking into the chapel that Payson's pants stopped well above his sock line. I have no idea where Bill found them.