Mar 24, 2007

Security Sock?

Max loves socks. Lately he has been taking this blue one with him wherever he goes. He doesn't want anything to do with pacifiers, "blankies", stuffed animals...but socks he likes. We don't get it, but we laugh every time we see him crawling around with one.


Yesterday I was folding laundry and he climbed into the basket and started throwing things out. As soon as he found one of J-P's socks he shrieked in delight and crawled away with it as fast as he could.


If only I could get him to keep them on his feet!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Max has got a great smile. On a completely unrelated topic, I just thought I would acknowledge today as the one year anniversary of the infamous "Bobcat rental". Thanks for coming to the rescue. :) Natasha

[M] said...

So funny! J-P was like a little boy at Christmas driving that thing around. He talked about it for days. At least that's behind you:)

dandee said...

I love this! I am always amazed at what children will use to entertain themselves! Way to be resourceful Max!

Shells said...

Too bad we don't live closer. Max and Michael are a lot a like. Michael also loves socks -- he crawls around all day with his socks in his mouth. He also squirms, screams, and escapes whenever I try to change his diaper or change his clothes. If you find any solutions to that one, I'm all ears.

Alicia Leppert said...

I love reading about Max's quirks! He sounds like such a fun, entertaining baby. I can't wait to hear what he'll do next!