Apr 18, 2010

another sunday another dress...



Ava has way too many clothes. Most of them are gifts, scattered with hand-me-downs and thrift store finds. You would die if you saw all the dresses in her closet. Although she doesn't "need" it, I couldn't resist this blue number when I saw it at Nordstrom Rack last night.

She couldn't keep her tongue in her mouth for our post-church photo shoot. It is sticking out in 90% of the pictures I took. She can even touch the bottom of her chin with it...still trying to figure out if this is normal for her age or rare and unusual talent. She can also sit for a considerable amount of time without falling over. Not bad for five months.

(she fell over after a solid two minutes of sitting shots)

6 comments:

S. Schuller said...

She is so cute, M-A. Every time I see pictures of her, I just want to gobble up those cheeks! Love her dresses and hairbows.

Brynn said...

Liam does the tongue thing too. His is ALWAYS hanging out of his mouth. And the happier he gets the further he sticks it out. And he was doing it at Ava's age, but I'm not sure if it is normal or not. But it's funny.
She is adorable! I want to squish her cheeks!

blindblogger said...

Good thing you got the dress. It is the cutest I've seen.

Shells said...

Girls are so fun!

Unknown said...

Really, can a girl have too many dresses?

Jessica said...

What a fashionable dress! I would love one like that for myself.