Aug 12, 2008

truck fetish

Max loves trucks. He reads truck books, plays with trucks, and talks about trucks ALL day long. No exceptions. Our car rides are filled with truck chatter as Max religiously dialogues every truck we see. Seeking confirmation, he recites the name and color of each truck louder and louder until I say "yes Max, that's a white fuel tanker." Sometimes he doesn't stop to breath.
Here is clip from our ride yesterday:

"Mommy, Max a see a blue big rig...it's a so fun a see a blue big rig"
"Max (he always uses the third person) a see a orange pick-up truck. Wow. It's sooo cool."

Last night he refused to eat dinner. Right before bed he decided he wanted to eat. Unconvinced, I said "OK Max, what do you want to eat?" After thinking for a few seconds, he yelled "MAX A WANT A TRUCK FOOD!" If only there were such a thing. This is on my wish list.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE the little line of trucks Max is making in the pic. He is so cute I am considering taking a bite of him.

Brynn said...

It cracks me up how most boys are OBSESSED with trucks! I love it! Super cute pictures!

ecuakim said...

LOL.

Alicia Leppert said...

I love the way he talks!
Those truck utensils are adorable.