Aug 23, 2008

nine months

Ian turned nine months last week. The day he turned nine months was the exact day he came down with HFM disease, so he tied Max for the family record of two doctor visits in one day. Here are his stats:

height: 29.75 inches
weight: 20 lbs 9 oz
head: 17.75 inches

Ian's favorite things include: playing trucks with Max, having crawl races with Max, pulling Max's hair, reading books with Max, playing trucks with Max, watching the Wiggles with Max (he loves TV, yikes), hugging Max, and basically anything that includes Max. They are best friends already, I can feel it.

He also loves to "talk", dance, clap, wave at himself in the mirror, and bob his head to music. He can stand alone for about 7 seconds, but has plenty of bumps and bruises to prove that he's not quite walking (despite a few attempts). He does NOT sleep through the night. Not even close. Still working up the courage to let him cry it out. He does, however, give the sweetest hugs and kisses.


I have to say I love this age. I don't remember much from this time period with Max because I was wasting away with morning sickness. I also have to say that I love not being pregnant. It's great.

p.s. i apparently have a major learning disability when it comes to photoshop, any advice as to the best way to master this program would be appreciated...my patience with it is running thin.

5 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Happy to hear he's doing well. Sorry you're not sleeping.

Not sure I recalled Ian's middle name being William. I love that name!

Chelsea said...

I need to know how you did that sillouette (sp)....it looks so awesome. Photoshop is frustrating.

[M] said...

Chelsea, I got the instructions here: http://morewaystowastetime.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-to-make-silhouette-portraits.html

Alicia Leppert said...

Mary Ann, email me any questions you have about photoshop. I happen to be related to the photoshop guru.

Jessica said...

He's a little angel. And your instincts are right- do NOT let him cry it out!! You are such a good mommy. :)