Aug 28, 2008

in case you didn't know...

Today is Stephanie Nielson day. Don't forget to visit designmom.com to see all of the auctions that are going on. Cjanerun.com has more auctions and will have continued updates on her recovery status. Here are a few auctions you should be sure to check out... fredinfamily, dandee designs, myhappylittlelife, stephmodo, and aroomsomewhere.

For those that live in AZ, I'm thinking of going to the fall blissfest (mentioned on the benefit blog). Care to join me?

5 comments:

Whitney said...

thanks for the shout, m-a. we love you.

Alicia Leppert said...

Ugh, if only I had some money...

dandee said...

You are too kind.

Can I make a post request? I would love your opinion on the recent political events...DNC, and Sarah Palin for example.

ecuakim said...

I second that motion...politics here we come!!!! I'm thinking this race just got interesting!

ecuakim said...

Oh, and I would love to go to the Blissfest with you...