Aug 23, 2008

M-A-X

Dear Max,

I'm so glad you can talk now. It's so nice to have someone to talk to, even if the conversation is always about trucks. You say funny things everyday and make me laugh. Every night I crawl into bed to tell your daddy about all the funny things you say, but I can never remember what they are. I promise I'll be better about writing them down. Speaking of your daddy, you are CRAZY about him. You are always looking for him when he is working. Yesterday we were in the kitchen and you yelled "J-P!!!, J-P!!!, J-P come here!!!!!!!" Later when daddy was in the bathroom you poked your head in and said "hi honey." I suppose I need to be better about calling him "daddy" around you. I'll work on that.

Love,

Mommy

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ha ha- so cute that he said "hi honey" to J-P in the bathroom. Max is too much!

ecuakim said...

Love it. Clark does that too. Calls me Kim and calls Jose "Honey" or "Joooooosssseeeee!"

Alicia Leppert said...

That is adorable. I love to hear what little kids say. I love that he called J-P and that he's such a daddy's boy.
Bill and I always call each other "Sweetie" and when Macy was that age she called me Sweetie all the time. It cracked me up.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I love it! I always called Aaron "Daddy" when it had something to do with Abby, but when I call him for me I yell "Aaron." Now Abby echoes me. Cracks me up when kids do that!