Jul 22, 2007

Lavender Festival

When I was a little girl I wanted to move to England and have a lavender farm. That dream never came to fruition, but yesterday I visited a beautiful lavender farm in Sequim, WA with my mom and grandma. It was gorgeous and smelled just as good as it looked. We had lavender lemonade and lavender lemon sorbet. I'm regretting not trying the lavender white chocolate ice cream, but there was no room in this stomach that is constantly being smashed and kicked by Max's soon to be little brother. He is a mover! Check out more pics here.



2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I love this post! Those pictures were absolutely stunning! They're so rich! You look so beautiful! I just love the pregnancy glow! Hopefully I'll get to have it again soon! Keep enjoying WA. It looks splendid!

Alicia Leppert said...

I love lavender. It was so good to see you while you were here.