Sep 1, 2010

10 months


Ava is ten months old. Already. I can't believe it. I completely forgot about her 9 month appointment (the first doctor's appointment I have ever missed). They couldn't fit her in until she was 10 months. So, we have 10 month stats instead of the traditional 9 month stats.

height: 30 1/4 in. (96%)
weight: 20 lbs 5 oz (57%)

head: 18 in. (82 %)


At ten months she is: speed crawling, cruising around the furniture, walking with her push toy, waving, clapping, pointing, saying "bah, bah, bah" when she waves to us (bye-bye), calling me "ma ma ma" (although not as often). She "sings" when we sing to her or when she hears music.

She LOVES her brothers. She follows them around the house and tries to get in the middle of whatever they are doing. Her development has skyrocketed since I changed my diet, which makes me both happy and sad. I really hope food allergies are not in her future. We are doing everything we can right now to prevent them.


She is my best snuggler and gives the sweetest, tightest, longest hugs. They melt my heart. And she basically gets anything she wants because of aforementioned melted heart. The other day she crawled over to me, pulled on my shorts and grunted (she does this when she wants to be picked up). I picked her up and she gave me the sweetest, tightest hug. Then she wanted me to put her back on the floor so she could continue playing.


She got her first two teeth at 9 months, and is currently cutting her first top tooth. Which makes me super sad. No more gummy smiles. She is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She is getting SO. BIG. Someday our girlies have to have a play date. :)