Dec 6, 2009

6 weeks

This sweet little lady is six weeks old. I took her with me to my check-up and the doctor didn't believe me that she was only seven pounds at birth. "She's at least double that now," he said. Eating is her favorite thing to do and she is always hungry. Takes after her mother.

p.s. i'm a little wigged out tonight by some things that have come to pass and am thinking i'll probably privatize the blog soon...if you want to keep reading drop me a line at chezscoville(at)yahoo(dot)com (or you can send it to my real email address), or leave a comment with your email address.

8 comments:

ecuakim said...

Okay, I cannot believe it's really been 6 weeks already! Holy moley. Hey, so what happened?

Sarah said...

Hey M-A. I'd love to be able to keep peeking in at your cute family. Hope all's well with 3 kids. I don't know how you do it. Mine are pretty spread out and I am overwhelmed! Your children (and their parents) are beautiful. Congrats!
Sarah Knight
spookydriver@gmail.com

Jessica said...

That's not cool. :( The only time I had anything weird happen on my blog was after I posted that I hate Winco. Then I got 4 million annoying rude comments from the people they hire to torture you if you do something like that. After a certain point Dave said I should take down the post, but I was like FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!

jraychek@gmail.com

cherise and Tristan said...

I hear ya! I tried to make mine private a few months back when I got lots of hate mail for sayinig I dont like naked belly pictures. Apparently I am the most judgemental horrible person on earth. I am planning on trying to go private again. Please use the following email address for me:Tristan944@gmail.com

J + A said...

That picture is just so cute! She is just beautiful! Here is our email address jarummler16@yahoo.com

S. Schuller said...

I would love to be invited to your blog: sarahfox5@hotmail.com

She is adorable! I can't get over how sweet she is!

Kathryn M said...

you sure have some cute kids! Tyler and I want to keep on reading so here's my email. katmmcdonald@gmail.com

dandee said...

Oh, that sweet face!

I'd love an invitation, too.

dandeedesigns@gmail.com