Nov 15, 2009

three weeks

I really wish I could freeze time. These three weeks have flown by. Ava is following the typical pattern of babies here at chez scoville and putting on about a pound a week. Maybe more. It was with a heavy heart that I packed up her newborn clothes and diapers. Now she doesn't have any room to grow in her three month clothes. I can barely squeeze her cute little feet into her footed sleepers. She has long, funny looking feet. She gets them from my side, an apparently dominant gene.
She is also losing her hair. Just like her brothers. Another cause for sadness. She is, however, the sweetest, cutest baby in the world. We love her to pieces. Ian is constantly saying "look at these cute little fingers, mommy...look at these cute little toes...look at..." and then yanks on the mentioned appendage until the baby screams in protest.
more pics HERE

6 comments:

jlthomas said...

I can't believe she's out of her 0-3 month clothes already! I always hate packing up the clothes they've outgrown. Time just goes by too fast! She's a doll, and I think her feet are cute!

Erin said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for you all!

Amie said...

Ava is a beautiful baby. I can't believe she's all ready out of newborn clothes. Wow! She's sounds like she's a healthy baby.

J + A said...

Ava so so cute! I cant wait for you guys to visit again so I can meet her. :)

ecuakim said...

Love the cupcake shirt! That picture of Max climbing up on the table to look at her is so sweet. Oh you guys have such a gorgeous family!

Jessica said...

I'm so impressed with her pound a week! As I have irrational phobias about my child wasting away, I am quite jealous. :)