Nov 10, 2009

movember


I abhor mustaches. I think facial hair in any form is gross, but the mustache is probably my least favorite. Perhaps that's why J-P didn't ask me if he could grow one. Normally I would pitch a HUGE fit (don't worry, i pitched a small one), but this appendage to his face has a purpose: raising cancer awareness. Sigh.

Luckily for me, all I ever see is his forehead anyway because he is always looking down at his iPhone. Here's to hoping November goes by quickly. Read about Movember HERE.

4 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

AH haha. I am with you 100%. I too do not like facial hair, AT ALL. Ben now has a full out beard! I keep hinting about when is going to lose the facial hair, but nothing seems to be changing-I once asked Ben who he loved more, me or his iphone. Risky question, do I really want to know

cherise and Tristan said...

I love movember. My brother in law is doing it too. Anything for cancer, so none of us bug him about it. Ava is so cute and strong. She has to be to keep up with her two brothers. What a cute family you guys have. And yes MA you were right. It has been over a week since the anyday comment and I am still nowhere closer to delivering.

ecuakim said...

Hate mustaches, but I hate cancer worse.

Shells said...

my husband is thinking about an iphone and I just cringe at the thought.

I agree with you on facial hair, but it sounds like a great cause.