Jun 11, 2008

birthdays and blood tests

Ian turns seven months tomorrow and Max turns two on Friday. It's crazy to think that two years ago I didn't have any children. I can't imagine life without them. I forgot to post Ian's six month stats because we left right after his appointment to go up to Utah. Here they are:

height: 27 3/4 inches

weight: 17 lbs 11 oz

head: 17 inches


I'm pretty sure he has gained some weight since then because I have been stricter with my diet and he isn't throwing up as much. He sits really well and rolls all over the place. He scoots backwards and rocks on his hands and knees, but Max did that for two months before he started crawling so I'm not expecting it anytime soon. We'll see. He loves people and cries if they are out of his sight. He loves to play with Max. Max had a massive amount of blood work done yesterday. They tested him for a plethora of new allergies and re-checked his growth hormone levels, etc. He was a good sport and didn't cry that much. He put up a major protest when the nurse tried to put gauze on. Finally the nurse pulled out a sharpie and drew a smiley face on it and he loved it. He didn't want to take it off and pulled his pajama sleeve up so he could see it while he was going to bed. Haircuts and blood test are the only time Max gets suckers because I am the sugar-nazi mom. Hopefully one day he will thank me.

1 comment:

~Sarah said...

Max is such a trooper! I'm glad that he did well and enjoyed the gauze after the smiley face. Something for me to remember.

I can't believe it's been two years already!