Jan 8, 2008

Addiction

I can't pull myself away from political blogs. They are like a drug; I can't get enough. I hate that the media has so much control over the political future of our nation. The news is filled with so much bias. I hate that my fabulous comments never make it past the "awaiting moderation" stage on blogs. I have been sitting on the edge of my couch waiting for today's results...only to be disappointed again. There are way to many incompetent voters out there.


To deal with my frustration, I have started my "fit back into my clothes" exercise plan. Speed-walking and spinning provided much needed stress relief today. I'll pull out the pilates mat as soon as I'm done with this post. Ian is sleeping on the couch keeping me company as I write this. He loves to hold onto his pacifier while he sleeps. Pretty cute.

7 comments:

~Sarah said...

This is such a cute photo. It has been so fun to come out and visit. Thanks for keeping Rachel company while I'm at school :) I wish I knew more about the political conflicts you speak of, but I'd be one of those incompetent fools! LOL!

Natasha said...

I love it!

Chelsea said...

Such a cute baby you have M-A! I wish it wasn't snowing outside so I could do some outdoor exercising and lose some lbs with you. I'm ready to get back in shape!

Alicia Leppert said...

I had no idea you were into the political scene. In fact, I could have sworn you said on your blog one time that you didn't like it at all. I'm confused.

That is the sweetest picture ever, with his tiny hand wrapped around his pacifier!

Anna said...

How is little Ian doing? Is he over his sickness? I hope so. I also hope that Max is sleeping well again. We are still doing well here.

The Dutkiewicz Family said...

There is a silver lining to this. Romney leads in delegate count. If the convention were today, he'd be the nominee. Don't forget he could get 2nd in every state and still win the nomination. This is an election unlike any other, so the sweepstakes in February will really count.

Go Mitt!

Dutkiewicz

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

He is really quite precious, M-A.

I was so bummed out about the results yesterday. Sigh...