Jan 12, 2008

Two Months Old


Ian is two months old today. How did we celebrate? We took him to his first political rally. I think he liked it. He got to hear famous Sheriff Joe Arpaio give a speech about why he is endorsing Romney for president. Max got very bored so we kept him quiet with an unlimited supply of (all natural) fruit snacks.

I got a brand new diaper bag. It's not exactly new, but the sticker turned it into a piece of political propaganda. It feels like a whole new bag. It now serves two purposes instead of one. I think all moms should put a Mitt sticker on their diaper bag.


The rally was fun, and the trip home was pleasant thanks to a quick stop at In-N-Out. It was also the first trip in our new Minivan. I can't tell you how great it is to finally be a part of the minivan club.

Don't forget to call everyone you know in Michigan and remind them to vote for Mitt on Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Wow. I just really had no idea you were so into politics. Your diaper bag is SO cute, as is little Ian. I love the picture of him in front of the Mitt sign! Welcome to the minivan club. So funny that you're so happy to be a part of it finally and I can't wait to get out!

The Dutkiewicz Family said...

Go Mitt!
The Rally was awesome. I gave out 3 lawn signs already in my Ward. I didn't realize AZ was a winner take all state. What a huge victory that would be if Mitt won AZ. What should we do about our neighborhoods?

Go Mitt!