Jan 15, 2008

Same shirt

The only good thing about having a child who grows slowly is that clothes last a long time. Max is wearing the same clothes that he wore last Christmas. Here he is at 6 months old.


Here he is in the exact same shirt at 19 months. I can't believe it still fits. We go back to the endocrinologist on Saturday to see if he has grown and to discuss growth hormones.

Here he is trying to whack the camera out of my hands. Good thing he was the size of an average 18-month-old at 6 months.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

You've had your challenges M-A. Keep up the good work. I think Max looks great!

Alicia Leppert said...

Payson wore several articles of clothing for his first three years of life. He didn't grow much either for a long time. But look on the bright side...saves money, right?

Natasha said...

That is crazy. Max was a turbo baby.

S. Schuller said...

What an incredible phenomenon! Max is adorable. I wish I could've seen him in person when we were there, but I guess the little guy needs his sleep!

Jessica said...

Mary Ann, he is so cute!!! He looks just like you!

Jessica