Dec 31, 2007

Holiday Haps

Tyler and Kathryn got married. It was a great day. It would have been even better if we didn't have sick kids. Sick kids + wedding, luncheon, and reception= chaos and exhaustion; nonetheless, we are so happy to have her as part of the fam.


This cute little guy and his mom spent some time in the hospital thanks to RSV. Just about all of us are dealing with some sort of illness, but the baby got the worst of it. It is heartbreaking to watch your little baby suffer.


We had our traditional paella dinner (my brother had to cook it in the garage because it is free-zing in WA...and check out my sister-in-law three weeks after giving birth, why can't I look that great?). The Foxes came over to help us eat it and it was great catching up with them.


Happy 2008!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

oh my gosh that is the mother of all paella makers - where did you get that??? loved your christmas card!

[M] said...

Actually, that's our small pan (if you can believe that). My parents got it at The Spanish Table, a Spanish imports store in Seattle. They love to have Paella parties. It is called a pallera...I bet someone is selling them online.

Alicia Leppert said...

I've never heard of this stuff. That's a lot of food! I heard about your little guy getting RSV. I was so worried, I thought about him all weekend! Is he better? Hope all is well...

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Sounds like fun times - minus the RSV and illnesses. Happy new year to you all too!