Jan 18, 2008

Two Month Stats

Here are the results from Ian's two month appointment:

height: 23 1/2 inches
Weight: 12lbs 11 oz


He has almost doubled his birth weight, yet seems so small compared to Max at this age. Max was over 15 lbs and over 25 inches long. I thought Ian was small for his age, but it turns out he's in the 75th percentile. Max was off the charts.


Ian is very friendly and loves to talk. He inherited chubby cheeks from his mom. He inherited the balding pattern from his dad.

5 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

What a cute baby! That smile is enough to melt my heart! He looks a lot like Max I think.

Brynn said...

How stinkin cute! I really want to see him!

Jessica said...

He looks a lot like J-P to me! Does he look like him in real life??

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Ian is all smiles and spunk!

[M] said...

Yes, he is a clone of J-P.