Sep 14, 2007

Hallelujah


Here is Max's report card from our pediatrician appointment this morning. He has gained almost 3 pounds and grown almost 2 inches in the last month! This thing is going straight up on the fridge. He is finally back up to what he weighed when he was 9 months old. It's funny how your life changes after having a baby. I used to find joy in dark chocolate, a good book, a trip to the beach, and having tea at a fancy hotel. Now nothing makes me happier than having a healthy child.

4 comments:

Rummykids said...

Hey you are mormon, you aren't supposed to drink tea. Glad to know Max is getting Maxier. Greg R

Alicia Leppert said...

That is awesome. I get really excited when my kids grow too. They've always been so tiny and I just love to see that they are healthy and growing normal.

[M] said...

I only drink herbal tea... I suppose I should have specified. It's the sandwiches, tarts, scones, etc. that I really love.

S. Schuller said...

Yeah for Max (and M-A)! That's great and I'm sure you're relieved.