May 9, 2010

mother's day




I always take mother's day into my own hands. Usually I just go get a pedicure, but this year I dragged the whole family to Scottsdale so I could do some shopping at H&M. We had a lovely evening--strolling through the outdoor mall, indulging in high-end window shopping, soaking in the sun, and listening to Zee Avi. We stopped at Whole Foods to pick up Izzes, sushi, and a pan au chocolat (with raspberry). J-P didn't complain once about shopping (his least favorite activity), and watched all three children while I stood in the mile-long line to try on clothes. It was oh-so-nice.

Like I have said before, this stay-at-home mom gig I have rocks. I love, love, love being a mother. Seriously, I love it. I have never been so happy in my entire life.


p.s. this is me without make up...i love my children even if they did give me pink eye again, and forced me to throw away all my eye make-up again. I forgot to get more yesterday.

1 comment:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Love all the darling pics! You look great without make-up, LUCKY!