Mar 10, 2010

daddy time



I really love having a husband that works from home. When Ava wakes up every hour of the night, he gets up with the kids in the morning and I don't have to roll out of bed until 7:45. When I need a bathroom break or have to change a diaper, I pass the babe to him and they work together until I'm done. As long as he's not on a conference call. He will be done with grad school in two weeks, and I am not ready for him to get a different job. If only I had a magic wand to make student loans disappear.

3 comments:

ecuakim said...

Darling pictures. Good luck with everything. Job search, etc. Wouldn't it be great if he could find something else to do from home? p.s. did you hear corey haim died? crazy.

Whitney said...

Yummy stripey baby! Edible!

Jessica said...

Your babe is SUPER cute. So jealous J-P has been working from home. Good luck with the job search. Also, thank you for all the links of blogs and tutorials and stuff. I LOVE them.