Apr 25, 2007

feeling guilty...


...So I've been sick. Hence the hiatus from habitual blogging. I can't wait to eat normal food again, my diet of rye toast and canned peaches is getting old fast. I feel bad that I keep losing weight, and that my ribs are clearly visible; however, I feel even worse that I haven't taken any pictures of Max for the last 6 weeks (or more?). Poor kid has nothing to show for the 10th month of his life. I pulled out the camera today to get some shots, and it was almost impossible. I have about 50 shots of the back of his head as he is crawling away. I put him in his crib thinking it was the perfect solution, but he was jumping up and down so hard that most shots were blurry. One of the main things on my mind today: we need a new camera. And a minivan. And a fence around our pool. That's all.


Beep beep, watch out! Thanks grandma mac for the new toy.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Happy to see you're well enough to blog today! :o)

Alicia Leppert said...

He is such a doll. He always has the sweetest smile on his face! You can tell he doesn't hold it against you at all that you've been lax on the picture taking. They're so forgiving.