Apr 20, 2007

10 month update

Hi Everyone,

My name is Max. My mom said I could write my 10 month update because she is too tired. I wear her out. I am just starting to learn my name, because my mom never uses it. She comes up with a new name for me every week. Lately she has been calling me stinky poopy, pooper scooper, and Mr. pooper. Mostly because I poop…a lot. She should call me Houdini because I can break free and crawl away from her every time she changes my poopy diaper. I just laugh and crawl faster when she starts chasing me. She takes a deep breath and slowly counts to 10 when I get poop everywhere. I think it’s a really strange time to teach me how to count.

Milk is gross. Let the baby cows drink it, I just drink water. I eat everything: paper, carpet fuzz, and anything else I can find on the floor. Food is pretty good too. I spend most of my day eating. When my mom doesn’t feed me fast enough I scream and flap my arms to tell her to speed it up. I love to feed myself. I also love to put food in my ears, my hair, and on the floor. Gravity is amazing.

I have a supersonic crawl that I use at my personal discretion, usually when my mom is trying to catch me. She is pretty slow, but still manages to catch me in time to intercept the dangerous object I am sticking in my mouth. She saves my life everyday. I love to climb stairs and the bookshelf. I also love to jump in my crib. If I practice enough I'll be able to jump out soon.

My mom has officially reached her pre-pregnancy weight. Her diet secret: morning sickness. She’s sick, I’m excited, and my dad is in shock. When my mom broke the news to my dad I overhead him say “Huh?, What?, Why didn’t you tell me this was going to happen?” My mom put my dad in charge of all the cooking (picking up take-out), and spends lots of time resting. I give her lots of hugs and kisses so she’ll feel better.

Love,

Max

p.s. updates to the blog and flickr coming as soon as my mom feels better…
p.s.s. baby’s estimated day of arrival: Nov. 3rd

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats again Mary Ann!! Now you just have to move back to Washington so our kids can play together.

Shells said...

Congratulations Mary Ann!!!