Mar 13, 2011

Sunday pictures




When we got home from church, I asked Ava if she wanted to take a picture. She ran out the back door, and searched high and low for her white chair. She was so excited that she said "cheee(se)!" before she had turned around to face the camera. Her excitement for pictures lasts about five seconds and then she runs off to play. She seems to be doing really well. I was scared to death to give both her and Max antibiotics, as they had never had them before and I was worried they would have a serious reaction. I have read way too many stories about children that get autism (among other things) after taking antibiotics, so I've been a tad paranoid. So far so good, knock on wood. I will continue forcing them to eat coconut yogurt, raw sauerkraut, and take probiotics. I'm just glad they are still too young to know how crazy I am. The love me no matter how much "sour white spaghetti" I put on their plate.

No comments: