Mar 11, 2011

the poser


I ran outside with the camera today to capture something cute that Ava was doing. As soon as she saw me with the camera, she quit doing aforementioned cute thing and ran over to her chair. She said "siiiii!"(sit!). I helped her onto the chair and she immediately smiled and said "cheeee!" (cheese!). I hadn't even taken the lens cap off of the camera yet. I have a feeling I won't be able to get too many candid action shots from here on out. She only stayed on the chair for a few seconds, and then quickly resumed her previous activity. As soon as I lifted the camera up to take a picture, she dropped what she was doing and ran back to her chair where she smiled on cue and belted out the appropriate "cheeee!" again. I tried several times to get a candid shot, but every time she saw the camera she ran to her little chair and repeated the drill.

No comments: