Feb 24, 2010

family photo

We took a family picture with the whole Scoville family last week. I still haven't seen a copy of it. Someone post it on flickr or email it to me please! The color scheme was black white red. Coordinating outfits for family pictures is not my forte. Luckily my children have exactly one red item of casual clothing each, because I did not have the time/energy to go shopping. Here is a quick family shot we took afterward. Seeing ourselves in so many pictures this week has prompted both J-P and me to take diet/exercise more seriously. Yikes.

6 comments:

Natasha said...

M-A you look FANTASTIC!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

You guys are crazy! You look great!

dandee said...

Seriously, I was just thinking how great you look! Your family is darling!

J + A said...

Such a cute family!!! Little Ava is getting so big!

Amie said...

I would like to see the family picture as well...hopefully at least one turned out with all of us looking and maybe evening smiling! Do you know whose camera was used for the family picture?

Staci said...

You look so good Maryann. Your kids do too. Ava is adorable. What a cute picture