Feb 9, 2009

Outside



We have been outside lately. And for a good reason. When we stay inside disaster happens. I end up cleaning red paint off of my curtains, walls, and children. I end up cleaning bodily excretions (both types) out of the carpet.
I end up sweeping entire bags of crushed tortilla chips off the floor. I end up losing my temper when Max finds my laptop and pulls four of the keys off. In short, I end up losing my mind.

Outside the fresh air clears my head. I can read uninterrupted while the boys bury themselves in dirt. Sarah came over on Saturday and documented our typical day HERE.

And yes, a typical day includes Jane Austen and leggings. I am ADDICTED to leggings. When I asked J-P if it was appropriate for me to wear them in public (public as in to the gym) he replied "Uh, well, you do know that...uh...they show parts of your body that are...uh...well...not quite as uh...toned...as other parts of your body?" Cracks me up.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Don't see a problem with the leggings. I where them here to run in, and after to the store, or library, or wherever. The weather looks gorgeous. I can't wait to be a partaker.

Jessica said...

Max looks so cute matching his trike!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man. Look at your little men growing up!

Alicia Leppert said...

Leggings? Hmmm...I would send people screaming if I wore some. But I'm sure you can pull them off. J-P's response is funny.

blindblogger said...

The Maria Von Trapp in me is going to rip those red paint curtains off your walls and make some play clothes for your kids.

Petit Elefant said...

They look like two little men with their sweater vests! So cute and retro looking...

Unknown said...

Gee, if those are their play clothes, I can't wait to see them dressed up. I'm loving Eanie Bean's blond hair, and that trike holds a special place in my heart--so cute.