Jun 1, 2007

Sold!


Yesterday was a bittersweet day at chez Scoville. Bitter because J-P had to bid bon voyage to his vintage 1966 Landcruiser...sweet because he was able to talk someone into paying $900 for a car that doesn't run. We were ready to run out the door and go buy a new T.V. when we discovered our salt water pool mechanism needs to be replaced, which will cost much more than what we earned from the car. Oh well, hopefully the rest of our stuff will sell soon. Thank goodness for the internet.


Max and I had fun playing with babies at our play group (friends from school). The host had a dog and Max was screaming at it the whole time. He also had fun stealing everyone's toys. We had to watch everyone swim because my burgeoning belly has a horrible rash (happens every time I go through a growth spurt) that is rendered intolerable by chlorine.

1 comment:

Phil Scoville said...

Sadness!! I was sad to read that you'd sold the cruiser. I have some wonderful memories of that beast. Some good dates and good times rockin' out to 311 during my freshman year at college. That was a great year. I loved living with JP and his roommates. I was the young pre-mission guy and I loved it. Anyway, hope that you are doing okay JP. Are you experiencing some PTSD because of the loss? Are you having any flashbacks?