May 2, 2011

take two








We tried another round of pictures in Easter outfits tonight. We still didn't get any where they are all looking at the camera at the same time. And in the majority of them they are giggling, sticking their tongue out, or running away from me. At least there was a little more light. Here are a few more on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chezscoville/

Oh, and can anyone tell me how to change picture size in the updated blogger? I am so not good at figuring this stuff out...

3 comments:

ecuakim said...

Great pictures Mary Ann, as usual! I think you have to choose the picture size when you are uploading the photos, but I'm not sure. Next time I'll pay more attention, or hopefully you'll have someone else respond before then.

ecuakim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Click on the picture after it has been loaded. A drop box comes down and you can pick what size you want the picture to be. Cute pics!