Oct 7, 2007

New Pool Fence and Sand Box


The weather is cooler and the pool fence is in place. Max can finally play outside! This warranted the purchase of his first outdoor toy-- a sand box. We picked it up yesterday and he has been enthralled with it. Totally absorbed in the mystery of sand. I tried to get a good shot of him playing but I could not get him to look at the camera. I was putting on a one-man circus complete with song, dance, clapping, snapping, and a jiggling over-sized belly. He didn't look up once. I guess I can't compete with sand. Here is a shot of our pool fence...it turned out better than I expected it to.


You can check out more pictures on flickr by clicking on the box to the right...


4 comments:

S. Schuller said...

I love how your fence turned out. Very nice. I bet it's nice to let Max outside and not worry about him! What a relief!

Alicia Leppert said...

I can't believe that's your backyard. I'm not even going to pretend I'm not jealous. I love watching my kids when they're enthralled with something new. It's so adorable.

dandee said...

I'm with Alicia. There's nothing better than when your kids have something new that keeps them occupied for hours.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Wow! It looks so different! I had no idea you were even putting one up! Looks great!