Jun 4, 2005

Last night we went to the beach...Santa Monica

I'm posting the pictures today. It was MA's walk of frustration. She's been dealing with a couple of really crappy kids this year at school and the administration is VERY slow to do anything about it. She has felt physically threatened and has been verbally abused by this latest one, David. Kids these days can be real idiots!!

Anyway, last night after ANOTHER confrontation we walked it off. Or I should say she walked it off, as I trailed behind taking pictures and trying to get her to laugh every once in awhile. It took about 4 hours, but I did get one smile out of her. It didn't last long but...

We went in every store that she normally loves...Urban Outfitters, Old Navy, The Gap, Z Gallery, Pottery Barn. (I bought some Chino's from The Gap on sale for $20)

We then ate up on Montana Ave...a quaint little corner of Santa Monica, where the rich hang out. Rosti Tuscan Take Home, is what the restaurant is called. I had a Smoked Salmon Pasta that I couldn't finish; it was soooooo fishy. MA had a Puttanesca that tasted like capers.

Atmosphere was great though. :)

Enjoy the pics.

No comments: