Oct 15, 2012

two weeks



Emi turned two weeks old last week. I wish I could freeze her in this cute, tiny stage forever. Even if it means waking up every two hours for the rest of my life. I'm serious. I love babies. I wish I could have 10 more. Her two week stats are as follows:

Height: 20 1/2
Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
Head: 33.5 cm

 
She is a little on the fussy side, which means I will be starting to take things out of my diet. I also got a sample of probiotic drops from the pediatrician that have already made a huge difference. She is also up 18 ounces from her birth weight, which is typical for babies in our family. It always gets me a pat on the back and a lot of praise from the pediatrician. Oh, and she grew out of her newborn clothes after five days. She set a record for wearing them the longest, and I enjoyed every second.

No comments: