Jun 14, 2012

six

 










Max turned six and and we celebrated lego-style with his first friends (without parents) birthday party. I'm pretty sure it might have been the happiest day of his six years on this earth. He counted down the days, minutes, and hours and woke up at the crack of dawn on his special day. I think I could actually plan a decent party if I started planning more than one day in advance, but that's just how we roll at chez scoville. We invited his 5 best friends, and the party went off without a hitch. We did lego dot-to-dots, a lego toss, lego relay, lego straw game, guess how many legos in the jar, and a lego pinata (which his daddy kindly made at the last minute the night before, even if he did put the circles on both sides of the "lego"). I still can't believe I have a six-year-old. Happy Birthday Max!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

happy birthday! so fun to see them grow up, busy, happy times....what a great memory. I still have Legos his uncles played with, lots have "vanished" though since they have been in my classroom for the last 20 years. Great toy.

Sara Warren said...

Looks like it was a very cool party! Strong work, Mom & Dad!

Happy Birthday, Max!

AshleyFamily said...

You're so creative! I love it!