Jan 16, 2012

super heroes + new couch





We piled our Christmas money together and finally bought a couch for our living room. My mom has been asking to see it for like a week now. Sorry mom. Here it is complete with our very own superheroes. They spend most of the day in costume. Pretending to get the "bad guys", wrestling, giggling, building, destroying, running, climbing, and ordering each other around. They have such a great time together that they rarely even ask to watch TV anymore. Which I am thrilled about.

5 comments:

S. Schuller said...

I love your couch! It's so pretty. It will be great with kids too, which I'm sure you thought alot about; easy to wipe up. Looks like you guys are doing well! If you're ever in Tri-Cities, I will drive up and see you. Let me know and we could have lunch!

ecuakim said...

Gorgeous!!! Love it!

jlthomas said...

so pretty! I love your style, I wish we lived closer so you could help me out!

Jessica said...

Is it leather? I'm in love with it!!!!

[M] said...

Yes, leather. From Macy's.