Sep 12, 2011

preschool




Today was Ian's first day of preschool.  I am doing a co-op with with some friends from church. Ian has been begging to go to preschool for a couple of years now (he talked really early). He wears his backpack to take Max to school everyday, and he wears it to pick him up. He wears it to the park, and he wears it to store. The day after we bought it, he put it on as we were running out the door to take Max to school. "Mom!! I think Max's friends are going to LOVE my backpack!!!" He has worn it proudly everyday since, always looking around to see if people are noticing it.

This kid still LOVES to talk, and follows me around the house all afternoon chatting up a storm. He is always on the go. I don't think he stops talking or moving all day long. He is my best entertainment.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

These pictures are so cute! I can't believe how old he looks! Are you guys doing Joy School? That's what we do with Aubs and we all LOVE it!

[M] said...

Yes, it's joy school. I've never done it before and I'm way excited!