Aug 2, 2009

Third Trimester

Today is the first day of my third trimester. I have not been very good at taking pictures, documenting my pregnancy, or blogging. As is evidenced by the picture, I am gaining PLENTY of weight. Too much, in fact. As a result I have gone off of ice cream snickers bars, but I am having terrible withdrawals. Hopefully I pass my glucose test this week.

The boys are happy to be home, but can't understand why I won't let them outside to play. Every day Max insists that "it's not too hot outside mommy, it's juuuuust right." When I respond with "110 degrees is not juuuuust right Max, it's too hot", he has a conniption. Summer days in Arizona are long. Especially for this pregnant, hot, exhausted mother. There is so much to do over the next few months, and I have zero energy for the first time in my life. Today I am writing lots of lists and hope to document my progress here. On the blog. That's right. First on my list is to keep a better record of our happenings. My brain is not an effective place to store my children's milestones and funny stories. Look for them here. Coming soon...

7 comments:

Molly said...

You look so dang cute! Arizona summer is so hard but at least you got a little bit of a respite from it! It's ok to be a little lazy while pregnant!

Chelsea said...

I'm glad you're back. I have that skirt in that same color and also in yellow. It got me through my third trimester and now my fourth trimester (still trying to lose too much weight!).

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So glad you posted. I was just thinking of you guys today & wondering how things were & how it had been a while since I heard anything. You look absolutely darling!

jlthomas said...

You look so cute! I just started my second trimester, I wish I looked as good as you!

Jessica said...

You look amazing and TINY!!!

Kathryn M said...

all I see is a baby bump and a pretty momma! You don't look like you've gained too much weight at all! stay cool down there!

Alicia Leppert said...

I love funny kids sayings, so do lots of those.