Jun 3, 2009

delta trip

We spent the week before Memorial day in Delta with J-P's mom. The boys had loads of fun, despite having really high fevers the entire week. I was pretty miserable with morning sickness , but I did my best to appear somewhat congenial. We spent Memorial weekend in Richfield with J-P's siblings. I was thrilled to get a girls' day out with the sister-in-laws and the boys loved hanging out with their cousins. We still can't believe a whole year has passed since J-P's dad's passing.


more pics on flickr...

3 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

These pictures are special. We can't believe a year has passed since my Mom passed. Time keeps moving...

ecuakim said...

Precious.

cherise and Tristan said...

Do you know what you are having yet? I can't wait any longer.